facebook

Saturday, November 17, 2012

20 States!


We've reached the 20th State - Maryland!

Just 30 more to go!

If you're just starting to read the blog, no worries. Check out the post called "Why Start a Blog?" to see why I'm even writing this blog in the first place. Then, go back and read all that's great about the first 20 states - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, and Maryland. Links are on the right side of your screen.

If you've been keeping up with me, what has been your favorite discovery about these states thus far? I'd love to hear from you - just comment below.

I'd like to thank the editors again for helping the blog get this far. My friends, Lori H. and Rob R. have been reviewing the blog posts since the beginning of December 2011 when I started preparing to start this blog and they're still going strong. THANKS SO MUCH for making sure the blog look its best!

Well, onto the next state, Massachusetts!

**This Post Was Not Edited By Lori and Rob**

No comments:

Post a Comment