facebook

Friday, January 13, 2012

National Parks - Free Admission This Weekend

The United States's National Park System is free this weekend (January 14- 16)! 

http://home.nps.gov/news/release.htm?id=1273

Go find out what parks are just round your corner and explore them a little this weekend.  There are 397 of them!

My favorite National Park is Yellowstone.  It's breathtaking!

A real elk
Yellowstone Falls
You'll see more pictures that my friend, Lori, and I took while on our Yellowstone National Park Trip when we discuss Wyoming in December.

So, what is your favorite US National Park?  I'd love to know.  Tell us the name of the national park and give me one adjective on why you like it.  I can't wait to hear the answers.

1 comment:

  1. We love the Wildnerness Battlefield and the Chancellorsville Battlefield. They're full of history.

    ReplyDelete